There are two periods that delimit the type of assistance is going to receive the member:
PERIOD OF ELABORATION
1. Period of Elaboration
The first six mounth of the year they carry out the control of the process of cheesemaking.
- They visit all cheese factories, this happen between December and July.
- They verify that all the production is done correctly. If any problem is detect they look after and they find a solution.
- Verification of pieces of information.
- Audit to check what the control plan collect, if those inspections are make or not. They collect pieces of information.
- If any technological, sanitary… problem is detect they solve it. Season by season they look how there are working and they also look the cheeses.
OUT OF PERIOD OF ELABORATION
The last six mounth of the year, when the making process is stop, they organise formation courses for the shepherds and cheesemakers.
Organization of formation courses